Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Oh, by the way...

Well, it just occurred to me that, with everything that's been going on in my life lately, I forgot to mention the fact that I am officially a published knitwear designer! My Skating Queen skirt pattern was published in the latest issue of Knitty, which came out earlier in September. You can check it out here. I'm pretty excited about it!
Anyway, to go into more detail about what's been going on in my life and why I haven't been posting, I started a new job on September 13, but I quickly decided that I didn't like it. I won't go into the details, but there were a lot of things about it that I didn't like. Normally, I would have toughed it out and stayed with the job, but I decided that it was not worth being 500 miles away from my husband, who was having a very hard time finding a job in Chicago. So, I quit after a week and came back to Lincoln, where I will be temping until I can find a museum job.
In other knitting news, I am making a lot of progress on my Rosy sweater. I have the back and both of the fronts done, and I am now working on the sleeves. I will post pictures soon, I promise!

No comments: