Friday, January 21, 2005

Happy (belated) birthday to me!

Apparently, I can't even be on time about wishing myself a happy birthday. But it was Monday, and it was fun. I had the day off of work for Martin Luther King Day, so my husband got me a gift certificate to spend the afternoon at the spa (massage, manicure, pedicure, and haircut). And of course, there was cake in the evening. Here is an oh-so-attractive photo of me blowing out the candles - I got all 26 out in one breath!



I also have Tartan Jacket progress to report. I finished the right front yesterday.



I am now about 40 rows into the left front. Despite being a challenging pattern, it's actually going by fairly quickly, thanks to the large needles. Of course, it would be going by even more quickly if it was the only project I was working on. However, that is not the case. I haven't taken any pictures of Candy yet, but if you want to see what I've done on my Very Tall Socks, you can check out my latest post at the knitalong.

No comments: