Thursday, August 19, 2004

I'm back

Well, I've been away from my blog for a while now. As I mentioned before, my two sisters and my brother-in-law came to visit from Chicago for the weekend. It was a lot of fun, but tiring. Also, I'll admit that my obsession with watching the Olympics has taken away from my blogging time. I'm getting a lot of knitting done in front of the TV, though.
I've made a decent amount of progress on my camisole. This is mainly because I worked on it on Saturday night while waiting for my family to arrive. They were originally going to get here around midnight, but because of car trouble, they left three hours late, so they did not get here until 3 in the morning. So I stayed up late knitting while I waited for them. I now have both pieces of the camisole completed and sewed together, and I am working on the straps and the trim. I don't have any pictures of it, but hopefully I will have pictures of the finished project soon.
I also just cast on tonight for an afghan out of Lion Brand Homespun. It is going to be a Christmas present for my inlaws. I know I have a lot of time to get it done yet, but I wanted to get it out of the way, because I have had the yarn for it for a long time, and it has been hanging over my head.

No comments: