Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Ornament burnout

Well, over the weekend, I decided I was really sick of working on the lace ornaments (which is not good, since I am only in the middle of my third one, and I'm going to need at least ten of them). So I decided to start working on the golf club covers I am going to give my husband for Christmas. He is pretty much oblivious to my blog, so it is okay to talk about them here. I am using the Fairway Fair Isles pattern from Knitty, only instead of making each cover in a different color scheme, I am making them all in the blue/green pattern and putting stripes around the necks of the covers to indicate which clubs they are. Here is a picture of my progress so far:



It's going fairly quickly. This is basically what I've done over the course of a day and a half. And I feel like I can justify working on this instead of the ornaments because this is also Christmas knitting.

No comments: